Thursday, January 21, 2010

California Streamin'




Okay, the rain here can stop anytime now, it's a bit MUCH! This is just straight up crazy. I love rain, because we do not get much of it often, but wow, I'm so not loving this at all. This is the sort of thing that you really cannot make the best of, it's that bad. But I guess the only thing to do is just wait it out. Maybe I'll go out and play in the flood that is my back yard. Splash around a bit, maybe take a rubber duckie out there with me. lol



Stacie

1.888.430.2010

http://www.phoneamommy.com/stacie.html

1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection fee (US/Canada)
2.99 a minute, 2.00 connection fee (International)

International Number: 011+1-714-442-2402

All calls are billed as Madison Enterprise
Must be 18+ to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment